Termination of the Proceedings
Closure of the Proceeding
(1) After the parties have presented all the explanations and evidence,
and the witnesses (if any) have all been heard, the President of the Committee
shall declare the fact-finding proceeding closed, and the Committee shall
adjourn to deliberate and draw up its report (hereinafter called the "Report").
(2) If one party fails to appear or participate in the proceeding or
cooperate with the Committee at any stage, and the Committee determines
that as a result thereof it is unable to carry out its task, it shall,
after notice to the parties, close the proceeding and draw up its Report,
noting the reference to fact-finding under the Additional Facility and
recording the failure of that party to appear, participate or cooperate.
(1) The Report of the Committee shall be adopted by a majority of all
(2) The Report shall be signed by all the commissioners. The refusal
by a commissioner to sign the Report shall not invalidate the Report.
The fact of such refusal shall be recorded.
(3) If a commissioner dissents from the Report that fact will be noted
in the Report. The commissioner may in addition attach a statement to
the Report explaining the reasons for his dissent.
(4) The Report shall be limited to findings of fact. The Report shall
not contain any recommendations to the parties nor shall it have the character
of an award.
Effect to Be Given to the Report
The parties shall be entirely free as to the effect to be given to the